🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 99.5 — Sklarbro County 4

Gar Ryness, the Batting Stance Guy, brings his knowledge of major league quirks and mischievous college roommates to the calming shores. God's fiery messages, big fat fatty athletes, and subpar sandwiches are discussed. Plus, Bruce Jenner leaves a musical voicemail.

I don't know what I can say about this show anymore. It is just so perfect. Growing up near Dallas and being a huge Texas Rangers fan, I almost stop breathing when I heard a Pete Incaviglia reference.

Oh, and again, Dan's timing is so great.

"So let me guess.....best man at your wedding?"

As a Detroit sports fan, no surprise that Charlie V couldn't make the Dominican Republic squad. Quite possible Joey D's worst signing since Darko... glad you guys touched on it, keep up the good work!

I like to pretend Matt Stairs is still on the Phillies so I can wear this kickass sweatshirt. 15847_572572832606_8373587_n.jpg

Bruce's song was epic... I tried listening to it three or four times while at my desk at work and had to turn it off each time to keep from exploding in laughter and disturbing the entire office.

Gar needs to check out Michael Morse's batting stance from the National's. What the hell does he do before he enters the batters box? Stares and waves his bat like its a magic wand!

Guys,

mlb.com says there have been 15 unassisted triple plays in history. Wikipedia says there have been 16 four homer games. Just obnoxiously saying...

Love the country and the county.

I keep having the phrase PAAAAAHHHRRRRRR HAAAAAAHHHHRRRR going through my head after listening to this episode. Thanks, guys!

Sign in to follow this