🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 100 — Puh-Pillow Pets

What would a 100th episode be without a Sklarbitration, topless golfing women, and old Greek man pillows? Fred Armisen, of Saturday Night Live and Portlandia, has been friends with Randy and Jason Sklar for over a decade, and the show is filled with old gags and new ones. Throw in a phone call with Former Gov. Jesse Ventura, and let me tell you, McMahon, this is one for the books.

• Like 1

Hate to be THAT guy, but Avalon, Jersey is at the very very high end area of the Jersey Shore (Oprah had a house there for a while). Not exactly Snookis and Jwowws running around Avalon or the Golden Inn. And shame on you for saying the Phillie Phanatic isn't comedic entertainment. He's a national treasure!

But still a great episode guys.

"2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. Zach Galifianakis." - Fred Armisen

Guys, I'm pretty sure I've listened to every episode. Congrats on 100, and it's just getting better.

I tune in every Saturday morning during my long training runs, randomly laughing in the middle of intersections as cars gaze at the dope in short-shorts snickering at his iPhone.

Finally ... need to write an iTunes review for the show. Thanks!

You had me doubled over in the car with the puh-pillow pets bit. Luckily I was at a stop light. My daughter has several of those things and the imagery was just fantastic.

Also, had no idea Fred was so cool.

Off to iTunes....

It's almost weird hearing Armisen's genuine voice since I'm so used to him changing it for a character. It's so gentle and airy and almost feminine. He's like the guy selling scented oils in a sketch about at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or something. I think that makes his voice work all the more impressive, since the unassuming nature of his personality is so pleasant that it seems more of a stretch, hearing this, for him to play those really out-there and aggressive characters.

So good to hear from the governor again. I hope he, Tim Gunn, and Gary Busey will go on another road trip before the summer's out.

Congratulations on 100 shows, guys, and here's to 100 more! Been listening since the beginning and am always glad to hear of more people finding their way to your funniness. Way to stay on the right side of the Dreamcatcher!