🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 32.5 — Bonus Cut: Balloon Baggage

Time to board your flight to this week's bonus episode. Horatio Sanz and Sean Conroy join Matt Besser to discuss airport frustrations. Oh, that 5'6" human-shaped balloon filled with helium? That's nothing. Pay that no mind.

You could make the bird shit guns work. Just make it an official thing, where to get new bird shit ammunition you must justify the firing of your previous dose of bird shit. To cover the cost of this new bird shit infrastructure you could make the proceedings into a reality show called "Bird Shit That Asshole!" With a different celebrity judge each week, deciding whether someone is truly an asshole deserving a bird shit covered windshield or not.

when horatio said "balloon get out of the cockpit" i cried tears of joy haha

• Like 1

"Come on people!" "There's a lady with baby shes almost getting through, don't let her through!"

I would have been cracking up hard had I been in that airport.

"That bag looks like it has fake tits?!?" Horatio is insane and awesome.

• Like 1

Thanks Horatio! I say that every day when I drive home from work! Where's the turn signal you a-hole? its only 10 cm away from your hand that on the steering wheel!

• Like 1

I love Matt Besser's anger. It's like sweet nectar to me. I really enjoy that he doesn't take any shit in his everyday life. I am going to try to be more like him! Improv4humans had inspired me.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this