🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 100.5 — Sklarbro County 5

Drunken golf course driving, disruptive dancing, and ghosts are on the docket this week with guest T.J. Miller. Plus, sad clown Professor Giggles, well, he's just done.

its weird, the lyric is, "I follow the Moskva". Moskva I believe is the russian or polish word for Moscow. How does that work?

Had to laugh when i heard this song being played because it's always been a running joke between me and my friends for years.. i always thought they were following a muskrat to donkey pog, but after a little research years later, i found out they were following the moskva, a river in russia, to gorky park, a huge amusement type park.

As kind of a prank just 2 weeks ago, i had remixed this song, and then stuck it in my dj friend's drum and bass playlist to throw him a curve ball.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40467575/dj.mp3

just to get even more nerd.. here's the sacred location:

untitled-2.jpg

Had to laugh when i heard this song being played because it's always been a running joke between me and my friends for years.. i always thought they were following a muskrat to donkey pog, but after a little research years later, i found out they were following the moskva, a river in russia, to gorky park, a huge amusement type park.

As kind of a prank just 2 weeks ago, i had remixed this song, and then stuck it in my dj friend's drum and bass playlist to throw him a curve ball.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40467575/dj.mp3

Crap! you're right, it is a river in Moscow. I guess it does make sense then.

• Like 1

I know everytime I get hit in the face by a baseball thrown by a child my first thought is, how is this going to affect my sex life?

• Like 1

I gotta say, im loving the County more and more each time, Van Kirk is really funny and I'm glad we get to hear so much of him.

Drunken GPS and the suit against the 11 year old were my favorite bits.

• Like 1

I have to tell my dad about the drunken GPS story, even though I can't do the "worst driving that day" joke justice. Hi-yoooo!!

Okay, TJ Miller, I give in -- you are a funny, funny man! I might even start to feel a little sad when your character gets chomped on by the monster in Cloverfield.

Sign in to follow this