🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 59 — Human Energy

Here's (what I hope is) a constructive suggestion: instead of bringing youtube clips that often take a while to get to the point, why doesn't Aaron, the researcher, bring some published articles (not even academically published, but from Time or Popular Science) instead and summarize them or read the salient points.

Part of what makes Aaron a great part of the show is that he's really not very good at picking clips. I agree, sometimes it gets old, but I like the others reactions to the awful selections he often makes. That being said, I think it would be even better if he picked and read articles. There's so much potential comedy there!

They've already released the Bible Part Three; The Quran. It came out about 500 or so years after the New Testament. I think the Book of Mormon falls into the same realm of bible sequels, but it's hard to pin down what edition it is because even though it came out after the Quran, it totally ignores the previously established cannon. Anyway, they've already released a bunch of Bible Sequels, and you're going to have to go a bit farther than 3 if you don't want to step on previous releases.

Sign in to follow this