🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
toshio_drift

Birdemic 2

It will never recapture the magic of the original

• Like 3

Nguyen sure does like his blondes.

This would never be as fun as the first one. It's all too knowing now.

The trailer looked like a parody of Birdemic. Everyone is in on the joke, which kills it.

Birdemic is watchable because it's the worst movie. Add some money and awareness to that, and you may lose that watchability.

• Like 1

(also note the singer of "Hangin Out With My Family" appears to be back with an all new song!)

(also note the singer of "Hangin Out With My Family" appears to be back with an all new song!)

Well of course he has to come back, he was the lynchpin to that whole movie.

• Like 1

Nguyen sure does like his blondes.

This would never be as fun as the first one. It's all too knowing now.

"Knowing Now" is a sequel that I want to see. I mean, sure, the first one seemed a bit...final, but that's never stopped anyone...

• Like 1

"Knowing Now" is a sequel that I want to see. I mean, sure, the first one seemed a bit...final, but that's never stopped anyone...

I'd watch a movie where Nic Cage is just a pile of ash on a burning earth.

• Like 1

I'd watch a movie where Nic Cage is just a pile of ash on a burning earth.

And I'd still buy Nic Cage as a pile of ash more than I'd believe anyone in this Birdemic flick as thinking, feeling human beings. That kind of reminds me, I can't wait to see if the usual "Nothing can match the masterpiece that is the original" crowd comes out of the woodwork when Cage's "Left Behind" comes out.

And I'd still buy Nic Cage as a pile of ash more than I'd believe anyone in this Birdemic flick as thinking, feeling human beings. That kind of reminds me, I can't wait to see if the usual "Nothing can match the masterpiece that is the original" crowd comes out of the woodwork when Cage's "Left Behind" comes out.

There are people that liked the Kirk Cameron original? And holy shit, I may watch that as well, just to see how Jesusy Cage gets, that or if he is the actual antichrist.

There are people that liked the Kirk Cameron original? And holy shit, I may watch that as well, just to see how Jesusy Cage gets, that or if he is the actual antichrist.

Well, I'm not sure if anyone liked it, but it's internet LAW that people have to bitch about remakes, reboots, revamps, etc., so even terrible films retroactively become untouchable classics. This will be an interesting test of that.

Like BB King said, "the trill is gone." Birdemic was crazy enough, no need review its gimpy sister.

I just saw it last night at the Chinese. I sat next to James Nguyen (director) which was pretty cool. I wouldn't say they were winking at the camera. It was more like they were jumping up and down waving their arms at the camera. It was as if they based the script on the HDTGM podcast. Having said that, it was a blast to see it with a rowdy group of fans and half the cast. The cast was really cool about signing and taking pictures with the fans. Whitney didn't seem quite as open as the others, but she was there. The new guy was hilarious. I highly recommend seeing it at a theatre with fans. Small screen...not sure how well it will play.

I want to see this movie the way it was made to be seen, on video. so when does it come out?

this link looks like a trap to me.

In what regard is it a "trap"? Chill.com is a service for selling video on-demand, and has notably been used by various comedians including Doug Benson and Maria Bamford.

In what regard is it a "trap"? Chill.com is a service for selling video on-demand, and has notably been used by various comedians including Doug Benson and Maria Bamford.

It's just that when someone that's never posted here comes rolling into the forum like a stranger offering candy out of his van, we get a little skeptical. I mean, most of these new faces usually just show up to request ridiculous (and by that, I mean not ridiculous at all) movies to be on the show, and they're never seen again!

Sign in to follow this