🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 128 — Naptime!

Wake up sleepyheads, Pam Murphy is in our living room and she is FABULOUS! She shares stories of her breast cancer battle with us, we commiserate about our shittiest jobs, Pam steps up to helps mediate some martial spats. Enjoy!

I been listening to the podcast for a while and i really don't like the Oprah "game." i understand the love Elizabeth feels for the show, but the game doesn't go well most of the time. With that being said, i love everything else and understand that this is only one opinion from one person.

About three weeks ago my grandmother was diagnosed with cancer. It's been a pretty scary, stressful, often painful few weeks.

That is to say, this episode came at exactly the right time for me and upped my optimism by about 90%.

Elizabeth, don't feel bad about not using toilet seat covers..

I watched a show once where they took swabs of a pretty sheisty looking public toilets and random peoples butt cheeks and found that most people's hands have exponentially more germs on them than butts so there isn't buttcheek bacteria all over toilet seats. I think that old lady was right.

TL always gives me a hearty laugh, but I love when things "get real." Like uncomfortable marital spats, and Andy admitting his lack of ability to meet people.

Ever think of doing a live episode taping with an audience? That would be amazing.

I been listening to the podcast for a while and i really don't like the Oprah "game." i understand the love Elizabeth feels for the show, but the game doesn't go well most of the time. With that being said, i love everything else and understand that this is only one opinion from one person.

The Oprah game works best when Elizabeth doesn't need to say "Thoughts?" to awkward silence. Sometimes, the guest just immediately has something to say, and sometimes, Elizabeth or Andy have a question in mind that starts a conversation.

Sign in to follow this