🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 35.5 — Live from DCM Pt. 1

Del Close Marathon is a 14 year old tradition of the Upright Citizens Brigade. Every year, the finest improvisers gather in New York City to perform improv all day and all night. So since all these great improvisers are all in one place, why not get them on the podcasts? Hear over 30 improvisers try their hand at this whole podcasting thing, and stay tuned for part two!

Thanks for putting this on for free, you guys could have totally charged for this.

This was gold. I thought it was just a bonus episode so when I turned it on I couldn't believe it. The fact that they don't take time off, but rather give us stuff that, in truth, we probably don't deserve, is wonderful.

I think the 'Guy who can't learn pacing' is maybe my favorite skit of all time. But the Spelling Bee was right up there.

Seriously, thank you Matt and Earwolf for giving this to us. I totally concur with SorryKansas.com, this could easily have been a pay episode. Simply brilliant.

BOSS!

BOSS!

"Hey motherfucker, give me your money or ill stab you with this carrot." - That's how a boss starts some improv with people they don't know.

de he say "coup d'tato?" I hope so.

Almost forgot...

Shannon and Adam Frucci both are good.

Tim "Big Red" Martin.

Bring em back.

I really liked Shannon O'Neil... At least I think that was her name. I'd love to hear her on a full episode.

I can't wait for part 2!

• Like 1

I really liked Shannon O'Neil... At least I think that was her name. I'd love to hear her on a full episode.

I can't wait for part 2!

I should take this opportunity to tell you about The Chris Gethard Show, seeing as it's my favorite thing on the planet.

Shannon is the sometimes co-host, always guest. And yeah, she's bonkers good.

• Like 1

Gethard killed.

If anyone ever doubts the power of improv, just point them in the direction of this episode. One of my personal favs.

shannon is also a super smart teacher. if you're thinking about taking a harold class 101 or 201, i strongly recommend her, if she's still teaching.

Sign in to follow this