🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 103.5 — Sklarbro County 8

What's an episode of Sklarbro County without drunken, nude news stories? Guest Cole Stratton comes prepared with a Terrell Owens' co-ed softball tale, and the gang touches on Tom Brady's creepy contests, drunken Facebook-initiated fights, and a "human sandtrap" covered in feces. Plus, the Bruce Jenner/Bryant Gumbel feud heats up. If this episode was a championship, you'd display it as a classical bust on your wall of podcasts. Don't forget to pick up your tickets to see Sklarbro Country live at Montreal’s Just for Laughs Festival on July 25 and at Denver’s Comedy Works on July 27 and 28.

I just don't know what to say anymore about the 'County'. It is everything I want from a Sklar Brothers podcast. The Tom Brady story today was simply perfect. The Boston accents (disappointed Mark W. didn't come in there) were great. The old lady, "I'm just waiting until they call my name for my prescription, until them I'm gonna stare at this jerk-off." Everything about this show is perfect.

By the way, I don't want to speak out of school. But I took my kids to bowling camp today, the last day of it. Well, today was the big 'final game' between The Brighton Butterflies and the Denver Dragons. Well, my girls were on the Butterflies team and we ended up losing. Why you ask? Well about the sixth frame some little kid on the Dragons went down with an 'injury' and who should pop out of the bathroom between the claw machine and the pro store?

You guessed it, f*cking TO.

I can't blame it (the loss) all on him though. During the ninth frame he got upset about the kind of root beer someone brought him and threw it in six year old Katie's face. Then said something about people not getting him the 'ball' enough, which made me think he didn't fully understand the game. Then he grabbed what I can only guess he thought was a bottle of prescription pills and downed them all at once. Of course it was just a cup of NERDS candy we keep for the kids to snack on so he promptly threw them up onto another child.

Then he cried uncontrollably in the middle of the lane.

In the end he finally just sort of wandered away. He did however grab about sixteen trophies from the pro shop before rushing out the door. The guy who ran the shop told me that’s like $26.00 worth of merchandise.

Either way we still lost and he got banned from the league.

On our way home I saw him tackling someone at a Frisbee Golf course. He looked good. He’s still got mad speed.

Memories!

• Like 1

^ That needs to be a Funny Or Die skit. LMAO!

Best "County" yet! Every single story cracked me up. And thank you, DVK, for mentioning Quantum Leap. Oh, boy...

I love the Sklar Bros but....

...the best part about the these County episodes is that we've gotten to know DVK better, and just how funny he is as himself and not just as characters. Thanks Sklars - these episodes are great!

Sign in to follow this