🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 129 — Stool Pushing!

There is no doubt in our minds that, like us, you already love Tig Notaro. Her stand-up is super funny, her podcast Professor Blastoff is great, and she couldn't be more charming! Hear how the universe dragged her through a dark few months into a bright shiny new career in the big apple. She's proof that dropping out of school is a good idea! Enjoy!

The "download this mp3" link leads to a file that's only 0:59 long

The full episode can be downloaded here.

Caroline's great, and she fixed it! I was not told by Caroline directly that I had to both credit her diligence and call her "great."

• Like 1

OMG I totally guessed Tig drives a VW, and a diesel but I didnt know the model.... I love you Tig! Sorry about your Mom.

• Like 3

Tig can just make anything funny. She's so wonderful and honest.

Her mind is so damn quick.

Great episode guys

• Like 3

I totally want to try the restaurant meal compliment thingy-majig that Tig and Kyle does. That is hilarious.

And I love Elizabeth's and Andy's laugh.

Really enjoyed this episode. Tig is great. Despite the "least important questions" tagline, Totally Laime is at its best when the guests talk about deeply personal and meaningful subjects. I love that Elizabeth and Andy create an atmosphere where guests feel comfortable enough to open up.

I know this may be Laimewad blasphemy, but I think it might be time to retire or at least rework the Oprah Game. Tig's reaction — "We had to stop talking… to do that?" — pretty much sums it up.

The Oprah game really is a brick wall of a segment.

Let's have a nice retirement party for it sometime.

Such a great episode! You guys bring out the best in so many of your guests, and this Tig ep is one of the best ones yet.

• Like 2

Feeling so bummed about the hand Tig's been dealt lately I went back and listened to some of her past guest appearances on other shows and this one is one of the greatest of all her great guestings. SO MUCH FUN!

Sign in to follow this