🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 86 — Dipped in Eros

Ladies of Baton Rouge and Boise, get excited! Consider this your double doubs with Nick Kroll and Wie-Wie. Nick, and his dreamy eyelids, join Howard and Kulap to discuss the dance/club play song chart, the movies chart, and play a game of Chart Goose. Nick also demonstrates his encyclopedic prowess of Kelly Clarkson, JLo, and the Simpson sisters. This episode's more seductive than roller boogie! Chartists, don't forget to RSVP to Howard's Summahfest July 28 in Hollywood.

Howard's looking pretty fly with those glasses and that shirt. I'm not gay, but I'm pretty gay, so word up to his aesthetics.

• Like 2

Also, Kulap's pronunciation of "Flo Rida" is making me feel like a jackass for not getting the entendre. I always got the bad Florida pun, but he also rides flows because he is a rapper. I am an idiot. Thanks, Who Charted!

"Oooooh, it's Kulap." - Already this episode is making me laugh.

"I want creatures!" Kulap totally channeled Chelsea Peretti there.

I want to play a platonic love interest to all three of the people on this podcast. From Spencer to Charted.

Man. Nick Kroll's last appearance was one of my all time favorites and this didn't disappoint.

Oh great, now I'm gonna be all self-conscious about whether or not I have too much eyelids, too little or just enough.

Things not to do when meeting a celebrity - coming in at #5: Don't give them your band's CD.

I am going to break the shit out of this rule tonight at Slowdown in Omaha.

You're welcome/sorry, Howard.

I heard the B-52's are playing that Battleship Festival too.

• Like 3

I love the Kulap and Howard chemistry, and for me, that's what makes Charted work. Many weeks, I prefer the two charted to the who charted ep. This week is not one of those weeks. Kroll was great and totally fit into the show's vibe. I guess I could be wrong, but only if this week's two charted ends up being insanely epic.

Hey, I live in Milwaukee, how dare Howard say it's not as good to visit as Florida! Well, ok, it's true. But I would think Howard would cut it some slack since it's home to the largest annual music festival, Summerfest. I mean, summer's right in the name, how could he not love it?

Maybe if he visits here, he could do a gig too. For some reason, Milwaukee doesn't get much alt comedy, at least not the comics I follow through the podcast world. We get the "big" comics that play the big theaters (for big $) but the smaller venues don't seem to bring in anyone that I know.

Sign in to follow this