🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 130 — Robo Cop Diet!

With success brings fame, property ownership, housekeepers, and... prostitution? Ok, maybe not that last one. Community's Dan Harmon discusses the challenges of dieting, paraphrases Jesus, and revels in the fun of Elizabeth's sound effects board. This episode will have you yelling Hoo-ah! Enjoy!

Unfortunately, I've never heard of Dan before listening to this episode. This guy is amazing! His take on organized religion is spot on!

When I saw today's guest I thought "is that really who I think it is!?"

This was a great episode! I would love to see Dan appear on more Earwolf shows. I love how happy every sound effect made him.

If you're hankering for more Dan Harmon podcastness, he has his own now. I don't know much about Harmontown as I have yet to listen to it, but Earwolf alum Dustin Marshall works on it, so it has my full support.

A great podcast guest; he seems to be game for anything. He usually sends me to dictionary.com once per podcast appearance. Ima lernin werds.

Awesome episode! I'm glad it remained so light-hearted, given the enormous (albeit unintentional) clusterfuck that ensued when Harmon appeared on Kevin Pollak's Chat Show.

This episode was nothing short of an utter delight. There's something about the way in which some guests engage with a podcast's trademark bits (like when they comment in Howard's Who Charted segment intros for another example) that magically makes them more lovable to me.

If you're hankering for more Dan Harmon podcastness, he has his own now. I don't know much about Harmontown as I have yet to listen to it, but Earwolf alum Dustin Marshall works on it, so it has my full support.

Apart from TL and Harmontown the only other podcast I've heard him on is The Indoor Kids. The two eps he's guested on were also fun times to the max. I've been retired from video gaming for aeons and even I enjoyed them.

Previously I wasn't a Dan Harmon fan (no hating, just didn't get on the bandwagon) but after hearing this, I'm a convert! Leave it to Elizabeth and Andy to bring out the best in people!

The "why I don't go to prostitutes" part was pure gold. Uncomfortable, but totally honest. Truth in comedy, right guys?

If you guys were still doing the Youtube videos, this one would definitely end with an '80s comedy-style freeze frame (high-fiving recommended, but optional) as Clapton starts playing.

• Like 1

HEY DAN

GET JUSTIN, RYAN, AND JACKIE OFF THEIR FUCKIN' ASSES AND TELL THEM TO DO SOME MORE GRANDMA'S VIRGINITY

AAAAAAAAAAA (Incoherent screaming fits in right here, farts, psychic abilities, etc.)

Also, keep up the good work. You know?

2nd Also, as a message for people communicating on this here forum, you can find more Dan Harmon wisdom hours on at least three episodes of the Grandmas Virginity podcast. I didn't know about earwolf until these people complained about Comedy death-ray getting all of the attention.

Sign in to follow this