🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 37.5 — Bonus Cut: Bucket of Sand

Watch out! Everything around you could be an instrument of death! Guests Colton Dunn, Jeff Hiller, and Danielle Schneider join Matt Besser in this week's bonus episode, and perform two scenes inspired by fan-suggested YouTube videos. These ruthless improvisers will use household items, tiny peanut grenades, and cutthroat game show tactics to make you laugh! Don't forget to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

I may not be explaining this right, but does anyone else think that I4H is doing something very special with the internet of late? First you had Besser asking those on the forums that had differing opinions to come on the show and defend themselves. Now you have them asking the fans to find clips on YouTube that aren't meant to be funny and have them do improv off of them. It just feels very special to see how this show in particular is making the internet a more interactive, and in some ways, accountable, place.

Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I just thought it was interesting.

Is it possible to be half-empty WITH something? Couldn't that same container of sand + air been half-empty with say... lava?

Not quite sure why it seemed so important, but for some reason I felt compelled to register and share this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0qjK3TWZE8

Even though the amount of money on the line is relatively small, it is the single greatest Golden Balls "Split or Steal" game ever. I'd love to hear some improv inspired by this one. ;)

• Like 3

Haha that's a funny clip (the youtube video above)

But also really funny improv. Loved how Besser attempted the Birmingham accent initially.

Incidentally, if you didn't already know, the presenter of the Golden Balls show is British stand up comedian Jasper Carrott.

Sign in to follow this