🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 105.5 — Sklarbro County 10

Are you ready to grip it and rip it? Comedian Jon Daly joins Randy and Jason to reach out to golfer John Daly with his Jo(h)n Daly project. We also get into some stories involving a hacked Twitter account, getting robbed by a prostitute, and breaking world records with bikinis. Plus, Steven Seagal calls in with some words on the Olympics and flea market fabrics. Be sure to visit JonDalyisJohnDaly.com to be apart of the Jo(h)n Daly project!

Guys...I fricking am a tremendous fan- I knew you from old Largo in 99-ish. But this prompted me to write....I gave every cool person I knew a copy of "Mysteries of Pittsburgh". I love that we are so in sync <---playing alexi murdoch solidified everything. A fan since episode 1.

Michael M

Excited to learn that Jon Daly went to NC School of the Arts here in Winston-Salem, and you know my city was excited to host a segment for United Stats of America. But come on, guys! The historic community here is called Old Salem, and they are Moravians not Amish. They're not anti-technology but they are pro-sugar cake and cookies.

Sign in to follow this