Episode 87 — Legal Weed
Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:00 PM
Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:00 AM
I loved that Johnny stepped to Howard about summer, on this, the first day of August (a.k.a. the hottest, muggiest, demonic, soul-sucking WORST month of summah).
Can I interest you in a game of dahts?
Dialect Boy Suede sounds like a killer idea! I was dying from smiles.
Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:59 AM
5. Die Hard- the roof scene where the FBI agents blow up on top of Nakatomi Plaza
4. Apocalypse Now- Flight of the Valkaries.
3. Platoon- Charlie Sheen sees a dying Wilhem Dafoe from the Huey while Adiago For Strings is played.
2. Mission: Impossible- Tom Cruise vs. Jeno Reno in the copter on the TGV.
1. Terminator 2: Judgement Day- T1000 jumps out the Skynet's building on the cop bike and into the Police Copter.
Great episode all arround.
Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:28 PM
Based on what I could faintly hear in the background, I'm glad that Howard didn't stop talking to listen to or acknowledge the pathetic, lifeless rendition of "And all the other boys" in the Kidz Bop version of Call Me Maybe.
Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:00 PM
Oh man, do I smell a new Earwolf Presents opportunity here? This has to happen.
Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:28 PM
I love you HK, and I do think you're pretty.