🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Julia

Show us your Squarespace site!

Hey guys! Our friends at Squarespace just launched a whole new product, the new Squarespace 6! is a do-it-yourself website builder that allows you to make a website or blog in a just a few minutes.

Squarespace gives you a free domain name, handles all the hosting, and has 24-hour customer support.

You've probably heard it mentioned on your favorite Earwolf podcasts.

In this forum you can post a link and description of the Squarespace site that you've made, and our hosts may mention it on an upcoming episode of their show!

If you don’t have your own website or blog yet, go to squarespace.com and start a free trial with no credit card required, but when you’re ready to purchase Squarespace you can get a special offer code by listening to one of your favorite Earwolf shows for a 10% discount.

We can't wait to see your sites!

• Like 6

www.brianzeolla.com

I am traveling down the road that is comedian, and this is my website. Still tweeking things, trying to make it look less boring, and starting to add as much content as I can. Squarespace!!

• Like 1

www.brianzeolla.com I am traveling down the road that is comedian, and this is my website. Still tweeking things, trying to make it look less boring, and starting to add as much content as I can. Squarespace!!

Great job Brian! I love this site. So clean and simple.

Here's the Squarespace site I created for my music stuff. Dave Richardson Music

I love the templates Squarespace provides and the ease with which I can make updates. Thanks to Earwolf for making me aware of this great service!

Hey! I started a SquareSpace site last September after hearing ads on 'Who Charted?' My site tries cull people from all over to write about things they are passionate about. However, right now, it's mostly just me. And since I am passionate about podcasts, I write about them. Including many one Earwolf. I hope you guys like the site. And if anyone wants to join me in writing about things, let me know!

http://averyexpensivedeath.com/

Hello from a British long-time Comedy Bang Bang/Earwolf fan. On the forum because of the Squarespace ad I heard, although I'm gonna have a mooch about this weekend and get involved (is there a big British Earwolf contingent? I have around 5 real-life British friends who listen to Earwolf podcasts)

Anyway back on topic I am currently using the trial mode on Squarespace to create a slick webpage (the templates are lush) for the business I am setting up. Whilst I'm doing that I'm frantically skipping through CBB 202 on iTunes trying to find the ad for the 10% discount code... could anyone message me the code or just give a time stamp? Just because I'm too lazy/easily irritated to find it (I tried) and I'll probably need the code before I get chance to listen to the next ep.

Will post it here when I'm done.

hello!

squarespace is the best thing ever.

here is my illustration site:

curtingston.com

Your work is awesome! What template are you using?

It's not often that I hear an ad that appeals to me so when I heard Paul Scheer talk about squarespace on HDTGM, I had to look into it.

And then I made a website for my plush creatures and sculptures!

www.cryptofluff.com

Cammi

www.twitter.com/camerator

www.etsy.com/shop/cryptofluff

Hi Gang,

I work part-time for an apparel printing company in Pittsburgh. Before I joined the operation, they didn't really have a website to speak of. I heard about Squarespace from Who Charted and I4H and decided to give it a shot. Here's the site:

www.clockwisetees.com

The site is performing well for us and we have gotten tons of positive feedback so far.

Thanks!

Hello Earwolf! I run a theatre company in Brooklyn and just built our website! Check it out, and come see our awesome plays!

www.shelbycompany.net

It just went live yesterday, and we're just today getting the word out there.

Enjoy!

I4h and bangbang convinced me to throw out my Wordpress site and begin anew.

I have to say.. Sqarespace is pretty killer.

jasonmakesthings.com

Is my graphic art and design portfolio. Check it, there's some fan art for some Earwolf shows!

• Like 1

Papa Aukerman's ecstatic endorsements finally convinced me to make the switch from Wordpress to Squarespace. It took me months to "fully" figure out Wordpress. I made my new Squarespace videography/photography site in 3 days. :D

tylerzak.com

Sign in to follow this