🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 38 — Star Power

Yo dog, don’t be a Barton Fink and listen to this week’s episode of improv4humans! Have Charlie Sanders, Anthony King, and Lennon Parham take you on an improv journey through history with scenes involving a dirty BBQ joint, juggalo babysitters, and uni-poops! Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

• Like 1

I could listen to a whole hour of Lenon's kid character. I like to think she has an elaborate back-story where she imagines herself as a young Jackie O, which explains her accent. She constantly wears a tiny pillbox hat covered in globs of paste and may or may not have some animal skeletons in a shoe box in her closet.

Great focus on these bits, team! 20 style points for everyone. Unfortunately, we'll be deducting a few points for saying Juggalos drink Fanta (they like Faygo).

• Like 2

Fucking brilliant show today. This show has been really clicking for a while now but today’s show was exceptionally funny. There wasn’t a slow bit at all, everyone played smartly and sharply, and I really like Matt Besser in gamekeeper mode like he was in most of the scenes today. Lennon Parnham has been better and better in each appearance and I really liked the guy with the higher voice (I'm going to say it was Anthony king). There wasn’t a lot of distracting asides or people pointing out odd things for quick laughs at the expense of the scenes.

• Like 2

the QUASANART bit started very reminiscent of ONLY BRITISH PEOPLE CAN FLY from mr show but went to an awesome place, i loved this episode so much. MONSTERSSSSS!!!!!!!

and my clip for next weeks show

I've listened to the show while in Mississippi, if that helps.

Does that mean you left the state? Please tell me how you did this.

• Like 1

I'm from AL, but my mother is from tupelo. Mississippi is a strange place. College and athletics seem to be how most people get out of there (and AL as well).

Does that mean you left the state? Please tell me how you did this.

I'm from AL, but my mother is from tupelo. Mississippi is a strange place. College and athletics seem to be how most people get out of there (and AL as well).

You may not be wrong on that. My family on both sides go back several generations in Missip. Both of my parents were the first in their families to graduate college. They married, and never went back except to see relatives (which, by the by, is why I was there).

Great episode.

And just when I think I can't like Lennon any more, she knows enough about the NBA to play Rondo in a scene.

• Like 2

The Star Power skit was just wonderful. "Am I doing a bad job?". The entire one just put a smile on my face all day.

Lennon Parham has become one of my favourites, she's fantastic at callbacks, has a great vocal range as well. I haven't a picked a 3rd person for a "dream team" yet, but it would include her and Andy Daly.

• Like 1

Lennon Parham is wonderful, but for the love of Christ please bring back Andy Daly. It's no accident that probably three of the top five episodes of this podcast feature him.

Sadley, I believe that I might be the only one in Mississippi who listens to this podcast.

I am finding out about this a little late.

I am from a little town outside of Tupelo, MS and I can vouch for everything said in this podcast. Mississippi is at the bottom of every list...except the ones for teen pregnancies and obesity.