🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 32 — Not Personal

Steve Agee goes commando on his visit with Ronna & Beverly! They discuss how Steve   got sent to military school, why homeless people have Facebook pages, and if Steve’s ever got anyone pregnant. The girls also have trouble booking a gay cruise vacation. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Steve was such a good sport, love that he's cracking up through the whole thing.

Thanks for another great episode, ladies!

• Like 1

I love the defending of Steve's character... "He fixed the hot dog joke!"

• Like 2

Oh this was great. Steve had such great rapport with Ronna & Beverly. Loved the hot dog joke and underwear=peanut butter.

Also, for future reference, Beverly's recipe for meth: Drano and tomato juice.

• Like 1

Steve was a great guest. I love how Ronna and Beverly pointed out that a good interview for them is one where they learn nothing new about the guest over the duration. Steve's relatively straight-forward tales of military school that prompted Ronna and Beverly to swing off into extreme tangents— ones that Steve was totally game for— is one of the main reasons why I love their comedy, and why I love Steve's laid back attitude no matter the situation presented.

these are the best two characters in comedy as far as i'm concerned. i'm a Ronna, for sure, but love me some Beverly