🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

Starseedling discusses 12 strand dna ascension (start at 45seconds)

Chicago Police threaten to kill an inmigrant woman and her family during raid (35 seconds in)

http://youtu.be/gYWAgASQmCY

Korean evangelist exorcises demons (in Korean, 1:20 start)

Is Pam Or Perfume Flammable (Fail)

Featuring a white kid who doesn't know he isn't supposed to say the n-word.

Is Pam Or Perfume Flammable (Fail)

Featuring a white kid who doesn't know he isn't supposed to say the n-word.

Holy shit, 'Carson Gruber' is too perfect of a name for that kid.

This is a small section of a longer video but I've pointed to the right moment (38:53):

Man at a Tesla Motors shareholder meeting asks the CEO if he can be the Vice Chairman of the company because he is a "fellow supergenius". When he's denied he asks if he can at least be on the board of directors.

• Like 1

This may be very controversial but I decided to share it anyway,

this woman freaked out after a guy started his car with her kid near by.

the kid got startled and she just unleashed into a ball of crazy racist fury.

her response is super ridiculous and does not help her case at all.

I can't tell if these guys are legit or spoofing something. What do you all think?

Lemme Smang it girl!

Here's a completely sincere, and inexplicably detailed, review of three British chocolates. I find reviews of widely accessible, completely affordable products like this hilariously redundant in general, but there's something about this one in particular - the length of it, the formal clothing, the vaguely Victorian atmosphere of tedious repression, the earnest seriousness - which makes me oddly giddy.

There isn't exactly a 'highlight' to point you toward, but I suppose either the last two minutes would be best. There's some spurious speculation about the chocolates being season-specific (they aren't), and then their cat comes in - the big twist: this passive-aggressive review duo are actually living together as a couple.

Oh, and here's a terrifying advert for frozen steak from 1970s Britain.

Girlfriend destroys Xbox with hammer

An old one, but it always makes me laugh

Self-proclaimed YouTube celebrity crashes comedy club, pisses off other comics by filming them without their permission then bombs spectacularly

Watch the guy get chewed out for filming the first time at 6.38

Then again at 13.50

Then begin his disastrous set at 14.15

I would have felt sorry for this guy if I hadn't known what a douche he was being to everyone before this happened and that he uploaded this video to his own YouTube channel for all the world to see. This guy is delusional, disreptful and narcissistic and watching him go down in flames is a beautiful thing to behold.

Mind = Blown.wmv

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Marijuana is #BANNED and #ILLEGAL because it is a mind expanding drug that allows you to see the true nature of things. When you smoke buds with a certain type of purple and blue crystal, it activates your neuro centers and specifically a part of the brain called the cranial eczema. It is be(lie)ved that this part of the brain, regularly dormant in humans, is an ancient secret. Most pre-human societies were telepathic, using this center of the brain to communicate on a cosmic level and tap into truths that we don't know. This is why they never developed technology--no need for computers or war when you're already living in utopia. However some humans mutated and without cranial eczema activation were forced to discovering spears and crude weapons which they used to wipe out the peaceful telepathic pre-humans. It is this center of the brain that we tap into when listening to dubstep or smoking herb. It enfeebles us to be peaceful and be in touch with the divine, which is why the governments of the world want to unite to stop it and keep the people living in darkness. Whatever that's just a little bit of the stuff I know about and crazy shit I think about day to day.