🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

Australian man is arrested for eating a succulent chinese meal.

this has been posted several times I believe

'Funny Real Estate Interview - no asians - Double Bay Australia'

Interview with Australian homeowner who doesn't want to rent to any 'asians' has a funny ending.

It sounds like this is a clip of it from a blooper show but originally aired on a news channel in Australia.

Old man tells you how to recognize satanic symbols on a murder victim while groping hot model. And often, Satanists leave a penis in the mouth.

Guy can't take anymore fedora jokes online and decides to fight the "haters and trolls".

Georgia School Founder Shocks Students With Racist Remarks During Graduation Ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNx18L26T0

"Look who’s leaving… all the black people!" (Happens at 1:24)

More info:

The confusion initially started when Gordeuk accidentally ended the ceremony without allowing the valedictorian to make their speech. When she became aware of her mistake, she asked all the graduating seniors to come back inside the hall for the final speech.

By this point people were already headed to their cars, and it became difficult to corral everyone back into the auditorium.

That’s when a frustrated Gordeuk took to the mic and announced:

You people are being so rude, to not listen to this speech. It was my fault that we missed it in the program. Look who’s leaving… all the black people!

At that point the crowd erupted in anger and everyone started to leave

• Like 1

haven't we done this one before?

Not that I'm aware of. If we did though can someone point out the ep? I want to hear what this shallow idjit inspired!

Not that I'm aware of. If we did though can someone point out the ep? I want to hear what this shallow idjit inspired!

I can't think of it either. She sounds like a real treat to live with. Doesn't do ANYTHING except look lustily and lovingly at her fucking hands haha.

Student has to get naked to pass visual arts class.

Teacher apparently gets naked too.

haven't we done this one before?

Yup. Episode 128, Toothbrush Tommy.

Woman from big island, Hawaii takes a test drive.: https://youtu.be/EQTmOMlaxpM

A woman pretty much kidnaps a car salesman while test driving a car. She berates him for telling her to drive slower. Towards the end she calls him a "Haole" kinda like the "N" word for white people in Hawaiian.

I am not sure what to say about this video. It's a quick and dirty survivalists guide to weapons of opportunity. It's on a real goofy rollercoaster that doesn't kick in until the 7 minute mark. Allow me to transcribe this hallmark from a video full of amazingness:

"...[but] if you don't happen to have a stick...you can MAKE one! Out of a MAGAZINE?! Yes! One of my fellow officers ACTUALLY went into a riot situation with nothing more than a rolled up magazine. He dropped 3 guys. Lemme show you how you make one [a rolled up magazine]..."

I can't stop laughing. We are talking about how to construct a Rolled Up Magazine. In order to craft this item you require one UNROLLED magazine before beginning...

What was the situation in the riot where his fellow officer dived like a norseman into a swath of people with nought but a magazine for crowd control? The goal is to 'drop' as many people as possible? WHAT?! There is so much wrong with this crazy backstory about the legendary magazine riot control run of this guys 'fellow officer'. There's a certain Mr. Roger's Neighborhood feel to the entire thing that is particularly offputting...

Rikk Wilde struggles talking about Chevy trucks and their "technology and stuff" during MLB MVP trophy presentation.

Teacher uses sock to explain proper condom use to students in mississippi (where it is illegal to do teach proper condom use in sex ed)