🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

Not the newest, but this one still cracks me up.

• Like 1

This short clip shows a cop shooting himself during a school safety demonstration--which is all the more timely considering the Newtown tragedy, the latest I4H episode, and the NRA's bizarre "School Shield" solution. Watching this clip is all the more nerve-racking because you know that the gun is going to go off, but you don't know when. It is somewhat visual, but the cop's authority is shattered as soon as he shoots himself and tries to play it off.

OHHHHH YEAH!!!!

Yesterday's show made me think of these ads:

OHHHHH YEAHH!!

Hey guys we're running dangerously low on good videos! There are so many good ones out there.

Let's try to change them up too. It's easy to throw in weird news reports, crazy people, bad music, right wing nuts, etc and those are sometimes great, but it's fun to get fresh angles in too.

Seen this one a few times and not sure if it's been done on the show or submitted yet. I still have no idea if he's serious or not, but his voice and Joby are pretty incredible.

• Like 1

This is Frankie (I think ) he's special ( I hope ) Pearls drop from his ruby lips throughout the entirety of this youtube masterpiece, but from 2:19 on; he spins pure gold. This is about severe weather and severe weather preparedness.