🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 88.5 — 8/10/12 TWO CHARTED 27

As Summah comes to an end, it’s time to unwind and listen to this week’s Two Charted!Get Sautéed with Howard & Kulap as they countdown their personal charts and explore fucktables, reunions, Howard’s first kiss, and the Official First President of Summah. Plus, an update on the new Dragon Boy Suede album!

Squarepusher is less a band and more a recording persona of Tom Jenkinson, mentally talented musician, classically trained bassist and drum player and mathematical savant. Try this oldie but goodie. And recorded and programmed on relatively ancient, custom gear:

And yes, yes, yes: Howard needs a travel show. Maybe a different guest companion each week. Constantly live mic'd, documentary style, with no narration. Basically, rip off Karl Pilkington but with a knowingly comedic bent.

Howard's transformation into Dragon Boy Suede may have been the greatest thing I've ever heard, I AM NOT FUCKIN AROUND

• Like 1

Joke Machine sounds like an amazing show - I'd love to hear Wie Wie's champion slams

Love the movie Warrior.

I don't think I liked as much as you or Ku, but I am curious to see how Ku likes watching MMA for reals. There is the issue that some of the fans are tools but plenty are just cool peeps like your Doug Bensons and your Chris Gethards. And once you get to know some fighters it's one of the nerdiest sports to be a fan of because it has that classic comic book element of "Who would win a fight between Wolverine and Spiderman?" Except Wolverine and Spiderman really do get to fight.

The only thing missing is the spandex (and thus, perhaps, the point?).

• Like 1

I don't think I liked as much as you or Ku, but I am curious to see how Ku likes watching MMA for reals. There is the issue that some of the fans are tools but plenty are just cool peeps like your Doug Bensons and your Chris Gethards. And once you get to know some fighters it's one of the nerdiest sports to be a fan of because it has that classic comic book element of "Who would win a fight between Wolverine and Spiderman?" Except Wolverine and Spiderman really do get to fight.

The only thing missing is the spandex (and thus, perhaps, the point?).

Did you know Moshe Kasher is a big MMA fan?

Did you know Moshe Kasher is a big MMA fan?

I must say I did not Lukas. But thanks to you, now I do.

The fanbase is growing prety fast I think, especially since the UFC puts free shows on Fox Sports fairly regularly now in addition to its usual pay-per-view malarky.

• Like 1

I must say I did not Lukas. But thanks to you, now I do.

The fanbase is growing prety fast I think, especially since the UFC puts free shows on Fox Sports fairly regularly now in addition to its usual pay-per-view malarky.

I used to be an MMA reporter here in Colorado. I think you're seeing the UFC numbers start to stagnate a bit due to the rise in fights falling through, but it will get better again after this season of TUF.

As for Moshe, go find his first appearance on Sklarbro Country. He talks about it there.

Sign in to follow this