🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 133 — Respectful Sex!

Ever wanted more debates about half-boners on podcasts? Then look no further as Eliza Skinner returns with tales of her cat’s close relationship with a stuffed rabbit, gross bachelor parties, and catching people have public hotel sex. Also, Elizabeth has a revelation about present day Oprah. Enjoy!

Eliza Skinner is mad talented and needs to make appearances on more Earwolf shows.

• Like 3

I feel like I've heard Andy tell the Tootsie-Pop story before...unless that happens a lot and someone else told me.

Also, Eliza Skinner is amazing! I've seen her perform with Diamond Lion and it was one of the best improv shows I've ever seen.

Great episode! I'm very interested to hear why Elizabeth and Andy recorded a show with Seth McFarlane but have decided to mothball it...

Great episode! I'm very interested to hear why Elizabeth and Andy recorded a show with Seth McFarlane but have decided to mothball it...

I couldn't tell if they were joking or not. That seems like a pretty huge guest to consider not showing.

Yeah Eliza!! So excited to hear you on my favorite podcast! I liked your TV show pitch about podcasting :) You are all so talented and funny, and I've been very inspired by the comedy scene. It sounds like there is a great creative community out there in LA. Keep up the awesome work!!! Also, I hope to hear all of you on Ronna & Beverly - that show is so cathartic for me :)

And to clarify, testicles are not required for erections. Libido decreases with the loss of testosterone that would be produced if the testicles were intact, but it's not an absolute requirement. Also, loss of testicles doesn't mean no seminal fluid. Most of the volume of ejaculate is produced by the prostate, seminal vesicles and bulbourethral glands. Sperm from the testicles makes up only a small percentage of semen.

And this ends your overly-serious medical explication of the day.

So ridiculous to hear two very cute ladies talking as if they aren't two very cute ladies. Loved that Eliza Skinner since I heard her on JJGo and then saw her on K-LOL, also starring Jordan, one of the aforementioned Js. The girl got talent up the wazoo. Not literally.

I've had the cameras poking around in me too, from both ends. Up the jacksy is uncomfortable but a gentleman can grin and bear it and at least enjoy the epic wind passing. The one down the throat, however, is a freakin nightmare. Flashbacks to Alien up the wazoo. Literally.

Sign in to follow this