Episode 40.5 — Bonus Cut: Aggressive Petting

5 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:00 PM

Are you ready for some hard strong love for pets today? This week’s bonus episode of improv4humans has guests Adam Pally, Seth Morris, and Gil Ozeri discuss if cats are a feminine pet and search for a pet of their own that they can show some aggressive love to.

#2 Sean G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

I really like these bonus episodes. I'm glad they are presented as they are, because they're pretty funny but are clearly cut for a reason. This one was pretty good, I really enjoyed the stories leading up to it. Last week's with the weird sound effect clip was tedious at first but had a huge payoff. So thanks Matt for sharing these, keep 'em coming but keep up the high standards on the main eps. Great stuff!

#3 wasinthehallway

cap n' crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:19 AM

its one of the most spacious bean bag stores in town

#4 Luke HENDERSON!

AKA Luke Henderson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:55 AM

The cat story was INSANE.

#5 donaldj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

Really enjoying these bonus episodes. My life is definately more complete with that cat story within me.

I really liked how you guys played the idea of "aggressive petting" to its logical end, instead of diving into the act of aggressive petting itself.

I kind of want to aggressively pet a beanbag chair now.
donaldj - Future Boffin, Hobby Improvisor.

#6 erik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

Ferrets are a creepy person pet. A long time ago when I was still living at home in Florida with my mom and sister a bad hurricane came up the coast and we had to evacuate. At the time my mom was dating a creepy guy who lived further inland than we did and he offered us shelter until the storm passed. I didn't know much about the guy but it turns out that he was some sort of survivalist. His house was dark and full of guns and piles of military/hunting gear. It smelled strange and he had 2 or 3 ferrets running around. He set up cots in a couple of rooms for us to sleep on and since he didn't seem to own a TV he offered to let me goof about on his computer. He had some old games on there and internet so I sat down at the computer, thanked him and he left the room and went to bed. Anyways to wrap this long-ass story up I found a folder on his computer with tons of bestiality & older woman bondage/rape photos. I wanted to get out of the house right away but I just shut the computer off and lay on my cot wide awake and nauseous until morning. I never told my mom about creepy ferret man's proclivities, but I did tell her that I thought he was weird and gross and warned her away from him. FERRETS.