🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 90.5 — 8/24/12 TWO CHARTED 29

It looks like Howard might be going back to school on this week’s Two Charted! Kulap goes down memory lane as she counts down her Top 5 R&B Hits from 1995. Howard recounts the beauty of Humboldt and how he had a revelation during his time there for the SHITS and Giggles Comedy Festival. We also try to get Howard to finish his Summah Movie List before it’s too late.

Don't change my Howard. Have all those guests on because they are wonderful, but don't anybody try to give Howard advice. He has balanced himself on the precipice of perfection and brilliance, and any attempt to adjust him could send him plummeting into the depths of normality and mediocrity.

• Like 1

Mid 90s Sex Rompin'....

Fucking hell, Howard that killed me

When I try to imagine Paul F. Thompkins in shorts and a T-shirt and I get scared and a little sad. No, a pinstriped suit with optional captain's hat- at all times.

Everything the traffic will allow.... means everything the audience will let you get away with...the "traffic" old b'way term for the audience. Maybe you should get a Theater Arts degree Howard ;)

Cheers

Paulo

Kulap you are so adorable!

Maybe my favorite Tooch yet. I'm totally with you on your chart kuku. And yes, it's because it brings me back to when i was in my prime and having lots of fun and sexy times. I'm totally with you on your chart as well howard. I think it's because it makes me believe that i can keep learning about myself and the world around me and quite possibly find myself in my 2nd prime. Can't wait til next week.

• Like 1

I take offense to the minimizing of R&B.

I have had no correlation to any mid 90s songs and significant events in my life. Just passively on TV or radio occasionally.

As an adult I discovered the full scope of r&b of my lifespan.

What is there is stuff done very well from a tune perspective and performances by great singers.

If songs about love even if it is just skin deep aren't worthy then what is?

Here is a top 5 of 90s tunes I really like.

1) Zapp & Roger - Slow And Easy

2) Blackstreet - Let's Stay In Love

3) Keith Sweat - Nobody

4) Jodeci - Love U 4 Life

5) R. Kelly - 12 Play

I've actually stayed in that haunted hotel room that Howard was describes. We were warned by the man at the front-desk that their was probably a ghost, but the ghost only stole jewelery from drunk people.

Sign in to follow this