🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 110 — Badgering The Hoochie

Jason Biggs gives us the stuff this week on Sklarbro Country! He helps us Sklarbritrate the situations with Ken Shamrock’s punching spree and Randy Travis’s church parking lot brawl. Jason also talks about living a double life as a child, his experience on Broadway, putting in the work at the Gap Kids/Baby Gap, and the process of auditioning for American Pie. Plus, Steven Seagal calls in to tell us the reason why he’s not in The Expendables 2.

First few minutes and I really...REALLY need to understand the gay neighbor story better. This needs to be explored in the future.

By the way. I think if we looked into it, there never was a "Looking Good" show that launched Jason Biggs's career at age five for one day where he modeled kids' clothing. He was just molested.

It's the most non-scandalous scandal I have ever heard of. Jezebel is the fucking worst.

They should have shelved this episode after Jason's bizarre sexist comments on Twitter this week. I just listened to the Seagal bit and deleted.

"Take your anger to somewhere more appropriate"

Wow. Nice to have gatekeepers.

Because, of course, you are correct, Mr. White Dude, Who but a lowdown idiot would make such a big deal about racism and sexism? What could possibly justify being mean to movie stars who just want to joke about homeless African American drunks and trade hilarious Hustler magazine-style japes about politicians' wives?

"Take your anger to somewhere more appropriate"

Wow. Nice to have gatekeepers.

Because, of course, you are correct, Mr. White Dude, Who but a lowdown idiot would make such a big deal about racism and sexism? What could possibly justify being mean to movie stars who just want to joke about homeless African American drunks and trade hilarious Hustler magazine-style japes about politicians' wives?

Ha. Not a gatekeeper, don't work for Earwolf, can't delete. And no, I don't think I will hold him up to any standard any higher or lower than I do any other comedian (or comedic actors) who makes jokes via Twitter. If I don't agree with them, I ignore them. His jokes were dumb, but still jokes.

By the way, isn't a little racist that your first jab out of the gate at me is to reference my race?

I'm pretty sure the Sklars themselves, a pair of very non-racist individuals, have said more racist things than that on this very podcast... and they still weren't actually racist. That tweet is like... something I wouldn't say if I were speaking to a class of second graders or something. You can find it not funny, but calling something so innocuous "racist" devalues actual racist behavior, the kind we should be admonishing.

Anyway, to give Ken Shamrock the benefit of the doubt, I've always thought that maybe, for MMA guys, fighting outside of the ring is like comedians telling jokes off stage or chefs cooking 7 course meals at home. You know, the last thing a stand-up wants to do at Thanksgiving Dinner is be a joke monkey for his or her Great Aunt Myrtle just because the job is to be funny in a specific setting. Maybe MMA guys are just like, "ugh, I just spent 8 hours training to punch dudes in the face, can't I get some time off!?!? I just wanna buy come chinos at the Gap!"

-Moral of this story: Should have gone to Bonobos.com

• Like 2

wow we got some haters here lol .... i must say, when i see some of the guests the Sklars have on, i think to myself, 'well i guess ill listen to this' ..then they turn out to be some of my fave eps (this being one of them)! ..idk, i really did enjoy this one. my advice, lighten up, its a comedy show isnt it??

• Like 2

Pleasantly surprised on this one. I thought Jason added a lot of good content and kept the banter tight.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this