🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 110.5 — Sklarbro County 15

Sports. Sklars. Kosta. Michael Kosta gets acquainted to the front seat this week on Sklarbro County! Michael joins us to talk about his time as a tennis champ, attending the Gathering of the Juggalos, and officiating a wedding. Dan Van Kirk brings in stories that will answer the questions as to why the Indiana Burlington Coat Factory parking lot is the epicenter of complete and utter chaos and lawless insanity & what is the worst store name ever. Plus, Bryant Gumbel leaves us a voicemail from his vacation. Ciao!

Great episode. Awesome to have a tennis player & comedian on the show. Growing up in Michigan as an active tournament player, I I believe I actually remember Michael as a tennis player. Was bummed to find ot that Jimmy Connors is not a cool guy. He was my favorite player growing up. He and Boris Becker played at one point both played with that strange racquet company, Estusa. I liked that.

Wow, I had no idea such things were happening in the Burlington Coat Factory parking lot. All ours has is a Taco Bell and a local bank branch.

• Like 1

God I love this show. We got into a car wreck and our car it totaled, and no loaner from insurance yet. So we're all trapped at home (me, wife, two kids). Tonight we needed medicine so I had to walk through the scariest, darkest neighborhoods on earth. My only companion was this episode and I'm happy to say I was only stabbed twice and even those weren't big deal because I was laughing so hard at the Burlington story.

By the way, I'm starting a hash-tag on Twitter. It's all about some of the things Dan says that sound like bad R & B song titles. I heard two on this one. See if you spot any and tag them #DVKRandB.

Yes! I love when there's tennis talk on the calming shores!

The Burlington Coat Factory insanity might be my favorite County news story to date.

By the way, guys, I was recently selected to be a bridesmaid for the first time. The wedding isn't until the spring, but I can honestly tell you, not all ladies are excited about that stuff. In fact, I remember directly telling friends in high school: "Someday some of you will get married. DO NOT feel guilty about leaving me out of the wedding party. Pick someone who wants it more." Alas, my pleas fell on deaf ears! Gotta buy that taffeta!

Wow --- love the Sklars: fan of Cheap Seats (I still rewatch the Spelling Bee episode sometimes); recent comedy videos; their performance as bitter, bickering conjoined twins on Grey's Anatomy, but hey, Van Kirk: one size doesn't fit all when it comes to women, bridesmaids, and weddings. How old are you, again?

Great show guys, but after a big deal made last week about the UM/Bama game and then a guest from Ann Arbor on the show directly following the game and still no mention of it anywhere?! I'm genuinely interested in your take on Denard and Big Blue 2012 but I know County doesn't get too sports-y so maybe there will be some mention on this week's Country. Great to see Kosta representing that olde english D, go Tigers!

Sign in to follow this