🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 43 — Topless UFO Cult

Take your top off and join Zach Woods, Brian Huskey, and Jill Donnelly on this week’s improv4humans! They cover everything from gifts on dates, filthy managers, and the Grateful Dead’s magic secrets. We are also joined by Eric the former paid intern for some Man On The Street Interviews from the recent International Topless Day in Venice. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

yeah I stayed up late for this, what of it?

Eric the mother-fucking formerly paid intern?!? My week just got a lot better.

Thanks Matt.

Oh my G, this is cracking me up! The book club bullies are just about bringing tears to my eyes. I'm going to have to order a "burreet" for lunch now.

when zach said "it's a real tough nut to crack" during the tea bit, my inner monologue immediately interjected with "watch your language, we have a lady present, it's testicle."

Sorry about suggesting Salmon, Matt. I wasn't thinking about it so much as a food (I don't eat it) but as an animal, now I see the error of my ways.

• Like 2

I feel so bad for this, but the Satanic Cult was HORRIBLE but man was it funny. They committed so much to it I couldn't help but laugh.

• Like 2

Zach freaking out during the in-home bullying book club was hilarious!

Another hysterical episode.

The Breaking Bad reference was just perfect.

• Like 1

I liked the Breaking Bad reference in the bullying scene. "Say my name" "Heisenberg"

I've always loved Zach as Gabe on The Office but never took the time to check him out elsewhere. He was excellent in this episode.

• Like 1

The satanic children selling scene has to be my favourite improv4humans scene so far.

It is exactly how I would like to imagine how satanic children sodomizers sell children under gigantic Xs in San Francisco.

• Like 2

Another great episode! Everyone was outstanding. Zach Woods really shined. You can tell he is really smart so he fits right in. The Grateful Dead YouTube was surprising and hilarious. I've never heard that theory before! Wow. Eric's bits were great, too. I loved how that topless lady would describe their theories in grand detail, and then that silly laugh at the end, just priceless stuff!

Sign in to follow this