Episode 136 — Baby Fever!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

You’re about to get knee deep into some street lingo on this week’s Totally Laime! We’re lucky to be joined by the co-host of the Pop My Culture podcast, Vanessa Ragland! Vanessa finds herself having a lot in common with Elizabeth as they talk about being nannies, grind dancing, Jamaican braids, and babies! Plus, Psychic Andy gives Vanessa a reading about her upcoming year! Enjoy!

#2 NelsonTwins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:10 AM

I am happy that you guys are trying to have a baby, but I have to admit my first thought was selfish - "If they have a baby, they may not have time to do a podcast!"

But seriously, I wish you the best. Besides, pregnancy/infants will inspire more talk about bodily functions.

#3 ericmci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Vannessa Ragland is awesome.
She's like that girl you accidentally get pregnant in high school but she's such a cool girl you actually make it work and somehow stay together then like 10 years later you're the cool got it together young couple with a kid.

Yeah- she's that kind of girl.

#4 Gym Sockerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

Elizabeth and Vanessa have such fantastic chemistry. Such a treat to hear the two of them talk. And I don't think Andy is creepy or a dick!

#5 HeySwanSong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

That song they're talking about at the beginning is Too Close by Next, not R Kelly. A 7th grade dance staple back in the day...