🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 136 — Baby Fever!

You’re about to get knee deep into some street lingo on this week’s Totally Laime! We’re lucky to be joined by the co-host of the Pop My Culture podcast, Vanessa Ragland! Vanessa finds herself having a lot in common with Elizabeth as they talk about being nannies, grind dancing, Jamaican braids, and babies! Plus, Psychic Andy gives Vanessa a reading about her upcoming year! Enjoy!

I am happy that you guys are trying to have a baby, but I have to admit my first thought was selfish - "If they have a baby, they may not have time to do a podcast!"

But seriously, I wish you the best. Besides, pregnancy/infants will inspire more talk about bodily functions.

Vannessa Ragland is awesome.

She's like that girl you accidentally get pregnant in high school but she's such a cool girl you actually make it work and somehow stay together then like 10 years later you're the cool got it together young couple with a kid.

Yeah- she's that kind of girl.

Elizabeth and Vanessa have such fantastic chemistry. Such a treat to hear the two of them talk. And I don't think Andy is creepy or a dick!

That song they're talking about at the beginning is Too Close by Next, not R Kelly. A 7th grade dance staple back in the day...

Sign in to follow this