🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 93 — RikiLeaks

The Garfunkel in Garfunkel & Oates, Riki Lindhome, joins us this week on Who Charted! Riki helps us through the Billboard Dance/Club Music Chart and shares how she bared it all in the upcoming film Hell Baby during the Movie Chart. Plus, we hear about Riki’s time in The Actors Gang with a game of Chart Darts!

Male dolphins, not having hands, use other things for manipulating objects (including humans) in their environment. Yes, they employ their 'tude.

For a show that recounts charts full of music I tend not to like, Whooch sure has turned me on to a decent number of good bands... or at least good singles anyway. What I'm trying to say is, this show is awesome. Please make this a daily podcast. Just never stop talking. Thank you.

• Like 3

After Riki and Kulap sharing SO MUCH about their little amounts of various body hairs, I feel like it's only fair of me to post here that I have regular non-repulsive amount of hair on my body. Also, I'm going to have to watch Hell Baby someday and my wife will be in the room and when Riki's shower scene comes on, I'm going to have to be all like, "What? Whoah! Didn't expect that. At. All."

Riki Lindhome's doing her best Mckayla Maroney Kate Micucci face in that 3rd pic

Kate Micucci is not impressed! This was totally the face I was picturing when the "Kate Face" was brought up, though I think it should be a little more wide-eyed "Well, that just happened" than "not impressed". The vocal impression was a delight.

Fun episode overall (particularly the Ruffalo/Jackee summit), and I was sort of amazed that they hadn't had Riki on until now.

I liked how during the whole "sparse pubic hair" discussion, Howard did that thing that guys sometimes do when they are around women discussing vaguely titillating topics - where the guy will initially try to feign casual nonchalance in order to allow the women to keep talking, but then later on will awkwardly try to re-introduce the topic again and again in order to try to get them to keep talking about it.

Wow. That was a long sentence.

• Like 2

I don't know why I was surprised that Wie wore that fin for the entire show, but I feel like a fool for doubting his commitment to absurdity. What do you want to talk about?

Shia Labeouf has more than enough bad stuff going on. The only reason the men aren't as "bad" as the girls is because the media chooses to ignore it.

Also, why does it make you manly to be getting drunk and in trouble? Damaging stereotypes, ahoy!

Wait, there's ANOTHER Chartist/comedy nerd named Andrew Smith?! AND he's got a C-Note to spare to donate to Whooch?! Looks like I've got myself a good old fashioned arch-nemesis....

Sign in to follow this