πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 112 β€” Now Connotes Today

Ian Roberts, a true pioneer of Sketch comedy & current Showrunner of Key and Peele, visits the calming shores this week on Sklarbro Country! Ian shares his view on being part of a movement as a founding member of UCB in New York, the criticism and compliments he received from Del Close while he was a student, and discusses his love of spirit & redemption in boxing. We also receive a follow up voicemail from none other than Jerry Jones about the recently released Jerry Wipes. Plus, it gets all Gumbly in this bitch when we give Bryant Gumbel a call to see what he’s up to.

guys, i'm in phoenix, i'm 6'3 and a former basketballer.. where the H can i apply for this job?

I have listened to every Sklarbro episode, and Ian Roberts is easily the funniest guest you have ever had. To think I had never even heard of him, definately going to check out some of his stuff now.

Β 

Thank you Sklars.

• Like 1

I have listened to every Sklarbro episode, and Ian Roberts is easily the funniest guest you have ever had. To think I had never even heard of him, definately going to check out some of his stuff now.

Β 

Thank you Sklars.

Β 

Ian Roberts is hilarious. Definitely check out the Upright Citizens Brigade tv show (3 seasons, 30 episodes total), and the movie Martin & Orloff (starring Matt Walsh and Ian Roberts).

Β 

I wish I could find that skit about the Chef Improv they were talking about on youtube. It's episode 5 of season 2.

Β 

UCB was a genius show.

I will never forget an episode of UCB where Ian Roberts and Matt Walsh are on a golf coarse, and Roberts credits all his financial success from putting all the coins that he spends up his ass.

It's basically the funniest thing ever.

Great show this week. Rarely do you have a interviewee who is as quick and clever as the Sklars but Ian brought it. As much as I like D.V.K. I almost like it better when it's just the brothers, but thats just me.

I will never forget an episode of UCB where Ian Roberts and Matt Walsh are on a golf coarse, and Roberts credits all his financial success from putting all the coins that he spends up his ass.

It's basically the funniest thing ever.

Β 

I've never seen it (I'll get to the UCB series in my Netflix queue one of these years), but one of my friends in high school had an AOL Instant Messenger (ah, the good old days) screen name that was some derivation of "ass pennies" based on this sketch.

Sign in to follow this