🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 2 — O Canada

We discover some great gems from Ellen Page’s past on this week’s Nocturnal Emotions! Ellen joins Har Mar Superstar to share her love of Degrassi, get Really Really Real about her first movie role, and drops a little Halifax history lesson. She also tells us about her embarrassing moment on Chelsea Lately and plays a game of Let Me Ruin Your Favorite Song.

Ruin Your Favorite Song segment is even less successful than The Oprah Game :-/

• Like 1

Good episode! Nice to hear Ellen in relaxed mode ... as she acknowledged here, she gets a little nervous on the TV talk shows.

Still don't know about "Nocturnal Emotions". How about "She Blinded me With Sirence". Or just "Blinded by Sirence".

I say thumbs up for "Ruin Your Favorite Song".

My doubts from the first episode have been completely erased. Har Mar making some great strides; well done. (Though I am pretty sure that the first guest is really what influenced my negative opinion)

Awesome awesome awesome.

This ep is moving this podcast up my list. A lot. Really dug it.

Wait wait...lemme guess...was that Sean Na Na, as the opposing team coach, who Andrew Wilson gave the page of the playbook to?

Sorry for saying Sean Na Na...old habits and such.

Great show so far. I'm rooting for you!

Holy shit, the Annie Lenox part! I love this show!!!!! Har Mar, thank you for being you.

Sign in to follow this