🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 94 — Next Level Shit

We’re gripping and ripping through the charts this week as Jon Daly joins us on Who Charted! Jon describes how Drake stunned 60,000 people at the Watch The Throne concert, discusses Bieber’s rapper mentality & chrome-wrapped car, and tells us about the time he met Katy Perry during the Hip Hop & R&B Music Chart. The Movie Chart brings up the question as to why a member of SEAL Team 6 has better Hollywood makeup than Joseph Gordon Levitt in Looper. Plus, we hear how Chuck Woolery invited Jon to go bass fishing with a game of Chart Roulette!

• Like 1

Howard, I've totally used the plastic bag and hammer method when my bean grinder broke, but I eventually upgraded to v2.0.

Keep the ziploc and put your beans in there, and then get out a rolling pin and roll away. You get a finer 'grind' and there is less probability of losing your security deposit.

• Like 1

Sounds like a couple of Bedroom Beethovens are all up in the charts this week.

Inside of Deadmau5's helmet... i'm not seeing a fan :(

Could be on the back half :P

Jon Daly's insanity is matched only by his comic genius, thus he makes a perfect guest for this podcast.

Well done you guys, I have really been digging this years episodes.

I think it is brave of Jon to bring up how messed up Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks in Looper. When I first started seeing trailers for it I kept thinking who is this guy the got that kind of looks like Joseph Gordon-Levitt? I never once thought, who is this guy who looks like a young Bruce Willis?

Also, like Jon, I will be going to see this movie regardless. But come on, people. You're asking me to buy into the concept of time travel as a mob body disposal method, but you don't think I'll be able to suspend my disbelief that JGL could ever grow into Bruce Willis?

Inside of Deadmau5's helmet...

I do enjoy that the helmet's sides are labeled. Just in case you put it on and can't see out of the eye holes, you can take it off and make sure you've lined it up correctly.

• Like 1

I do enjoy that the helmet's sides are labeled. Just in case you put it on and can't see out of the eye holes, you can take it off and make sure you've lined it up correctly.

I noticed that too.. i imagine there were several instances where he put it on backwards, and was like "FUCK"

I really like Jon Daly despite the fact that he once followed me on Twitter just long enough to DM and ask for weed when he was coming to Pittsburgh. I replied with my regrets because I was going to be out of town. He immediately unfollowed me.

Did anyone find Comedy Apartment? I found Apartment Comedy, but I don't know if that's what Jon was talking about.

It took me a few minutes but I found it. It's called Stand Up Apartment, and there are five of them.

Here's number one:

I get it, but definitely don't find it as funny as Jon Daly does.

Anyone happen to know the song at 1:14:57 ???

Sign in to follow this