๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 113 โ€” Jockstrap Boner

An in house favorite, James Adomian joins us today for a star-studded episode of Sklarbro Country! Randy & Jason talk about their wonderful experience throwing the first pitch at Progressive Field and how

We then welcome James to the program to learn about his process behind his many impressions and how his transition from doing characters to doing stand-up as himself was liberating. A flurry of special guests drop in to help us out with some Quick Hits! Plus, Mark Wahlberg takes some time away from home to come give us a visit and runs into the one and only Jesse Ventura. Thatโ€™s not all, If youโ€™re in Atlanta this weekend be sure to see Randy and Jason perform stand-up at The Punchline!

Love when the guys interview the 'voices' that appear on the show. Also, the group photo looks like Fanta advertisement aimed at 30-something soccer dads.

• Like 1

ah man. Stl Funnybone is my home club!

And now it's the only club left in the area.

ย 

Great ep, btw

This was a great episode! Character overload... all of Adomian's are classic of course (I really want to hear more Tom Leykis, especially after the CBB appearance), and this is probably my favorite Wahlberg appearance so far.

I love James Adomian! And I really enjoy the Sklarbro episodes that give us a peek at the people behind all the characters!

• Like 1

Jame's input during the Shaun White story was wonderful. His "A HERO?!" shout made me laugh so hard. Why doesn't James have his own podcast yet? I think it would shoot to #1 on Earwolf pretty quickly.

Why mess with a good thing? He's fantastic as a guest on the 8000 existing podcasts.

Sign in to follow this