🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Jerry Lewis in Paris, 1971. I like how he does the whole "I am talking slowly and loudly so you all can understand me" thing.

Adam West as Batman having way too much fun in an appearance with Jerry the King Lawler.

• Like 1

Great clip from The Midnight Special featuring the comedic stylings of the Kentucky Fried Theater.

For those of you who don't know the Kentucky Fried Theater, it's the comedic stylings of the Zucker Brothers, David & Jerry, along with Jim Abrahams. Included in the sketch group was the ever brilliant and late Stephen Stucker.

• Like 1

DOG POLICE

I recommend you watch from at least about 1:00 to 1:30. If that's not enough insanity for you, Jake, then you are too far gone.

Also, I have to share this, because it's amazing. it's the most mind-melting thing I've encountered. It bends reality. It'd be better if it was around Christmas, but that's the way life works. it's Canned Heat and the Chipmunks. This isn't fake. This is real.

This is real.

It's a thing that happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8MifYI_jWo

Roberto Alagna gets booed by the notoriously harsh audience at La Scala in Milan. So, he tells them to "fuck off" and leaves the stage. His cover has to come on in his street clothes and finish the scene.

One day me and my friends where just searching random words into youtube looking to find something odd to watch. We happened to search Mr Dog and my god did we find a gem.

It appears that in brazil there is a small time production company with a green screen that we guess makes music videos. They are amazing and utterly confusing. the background is sometimes a windows media player visualization from a decade ago. Then i think a llama race. Oh and the guy is dancing in place holding a kitchen knife in each hand.

• Like 1

Just saw The Cramps mentioned in this thread and remembered one of my favorites. Obviously too long for the podcast, but this just makes me happy every time I watch it. The Cramps playing a concert at the California State Mental Hospital in Napa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1or0rEKpns

Edited by Henry
  • Like 1

I knew fred and Sharon would have show up eventually on the show. It looks like they actually got a couple advertising gigs.

• Like 1

Seeing Dan Aykroyd do a cameo on the most recent episode of SNL reminded me of this gem of a video. I only could ever get somewhere like five minutes in to the video but it is Dan Aykroyd in a hotel giving an interview on aliens. Smoking cigarettes ever so seriously.

Seeing Dan Aykroyd do a cameo on the most recent episode of SNL reminded me of this gem of a video. I only could ever get somewhere like five minutes in to the video but it is Dan Aykroyd in a hotel giving an interview on aliens. Smoking cigarettes ever so seriously.

The full movie was on Netflix streaming. Love hearing him talk about hanging out with Britney Speares.

The Police Academy Cartoon show. I just now found out that "The Fat Boys" contributed their talents to the theme song

the cramps kick ass,

Video Beat Compilation 1983 Boston, MA

1983-03-12 The Channel, MA, USA.

Recording of Independent Origin.

The Cramps - "She Said" (hasil atkins)

Yeah, I know this is a sports clip, but if you ever do a show about horrible CGI work from the late 80s and 1990s, why not give this clip a spin? I mean just look at it and you'll see how awesomely bad it is.

• Like 1