🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 113.5 — Sklarbro County 18

We nerd out about sports with Grantland’s Jonah Keri on this week’s Sklarbro County! Jonah tells us how he realized sportswriting was his calling at a young age, unveils a story about his encounter with Jon Gruden, and recalls his choice of not joining in a scuffle at a Pop Burger. Dan Van Kirk joins us with stories involving; a cheerleading coach who was arrested for not wanting to leave her boyfriend’s truck, a college student who threatened police with a penis slap, and a newlywed couple’s lawsuit against Medieval Times. Plus, Steven Seagal leaves a voicemail response to the story of him pooping himself while getting choked out.

oh man, i'm reminded of my souvenir log sectional commemorating my visit to the Hayward Lumberjack Games that I used to keep in my room until i graduated high school.

My only exposure to Medieval Times is The Cable Guy and this podcast, and I hope it stays that way!

Guys,

I've been with you since the beginning, and I loved Cheap Seats, but the County proved too much for me. It's Van Kirk again; I think there's misogyny there. That breakup advice he gave? Creepy.

I'll miss you and "Henderson!"

Regards,

Lost Listener

Sign in to follow this