🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Tell us what horrifyingly awful film you want us to watch for a Halloween-themed How Did This Get Made! We'll choose which spooky flick makes us say "boo" (from how bad it is!)

• Like 1

I would have to second that on: "Halloween 3" it is truly awful, and makes no sense at all. I'd say it might be the perfect choice.

• Like 1

Hobgoblins! Or Werewolf. I´ve been rewatching some episodes of MST3K, and I think those two would be perfect.

• Like 1

C.H.U.D.

The Devil's Rain (starring Ernest Borgnine, Tom Skerritt, William Shatner, and John Travolta!)

ANY of the Ghoulies or Critters movies

Street Trash

The Stuff

Fright Night Part II

Return of the Living Dead Part II

Phantasm III

Graveyard Shift

Halloween III: Season of the Witch

The Howling II: Your Sister Is A Werewolf

Leprechaun (starring Jennifer Aniston!)

Piranha II: The Spawning (a JAMES CAMERON film!)

Q: The Winged Serpent

Shark Attack 3: Megalodon (starring Torchwood's John Barrowman)

The People Under the Stairs (starring Ving Rhames)

Ticks (starring Mickey Dolenz' daughter)

• Like 1

I have a three that are particularly awesomely terrrible and/or baffling.

Pieces- I think this 80's horror film is Italian but everyone is dubbed over with English voices. It's just hilarious, insane and so very bad in the best way.

Flesh for Frankenstein- This film is just so perplexing in almost every way. It stars a young Udo Kier and a host of actors whose nationalities are unclear. The more I think about this film the more I think that it's perfect for HDTGM. It's terrible but it's also entertaining, with such excellent lines as "To know life, you must fuck death!". A Frankenstein story that defies logic in the best ways.

Hausu- Japanese horror film about a motley crew of teenage girls whose names describe their character (Nice girl= Angel. Fat GIrl= Mac) who get eaten/killed/maimed in a series of crazy ways. I don't want to ruin anything because it's a lot of fun but a scene where a piano eats a girl is particularly good.

I'm going with Raiders of the Dead. Such a complete sink full of shit, but somehow hilarious. For fuck's sake, Richard Grieco headlines it and has about 6 minutes of screen time. C'mon!

Wait...Uncle Sam! That shit is hilarious!

So many options

Gingerdead man

The Mangler (my would be pick!)

Snoop Doggs Hood of Horror

Leprechaun in da hood 1 or 2

The Devil's Rain (ernest borgnine and Will Shatner)

• Like 1

Silverbullet. Here is why.

1.) Kinda Scary at times.

2.) Cheap to watch as its on Netflix

3.) Gary Busey as a drunk and Corey Haim in a wheelchair...thats also a motorcycle.

4.) Werewolf kills a guy with a baseball bat after being hit with said bat a few times.

5.) Enjoy.

• Like 2

Critters, Bordello Of Blood, Jason X, Ghoulies, Killer Clowns From Outer Space, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, Brainscan, Pet Cemetary 2, Shark In Venice, Jersey Shore Shark Attack, Zombie Strippers, Gingerdead Man, Frankenhooker, Alien Vs Predator: Requiem

Monkey Shines (1988) is a no-brainer. They actually work in a sex scene with a quadripilegic using a swing, it is insane this movie was made. Plus Stanley Tucci! Check out the IMDB description

A quadriplegic man has a trained monkey help him with his paralysis, until the little monkey begins to develop feelings, and rage, against its new master.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095652/

• Like 2

While all the above suggestions are good - nothing can compare to the cinematic "masterpiece" that is "ThanksKilling" - to quote IMDB - "A homicidal turkey axes off college kids during Thanksgiving break." - this movie is not only ourragiously strange in its concept, script and acting but has the best tagline ever "gobble gobble mother f**ker"

And if you dont pick this - please, fellow listeners, check this movie out - available on Netflix instant as well as many other platforms...gobble gobble!