🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 3 — Turbo Marco

Our good friend Adam Green joins us on a flight of fancy into the night time on this week’s Nocturnal Emotions! Adam recalls the early beginnings of The Moldy Peaches, describes his cube inspired art pieces, and talks about his upcoming collaborative album with Binki Shapiro. We also hear the story behind the Doggy Dare scene from his iPhone film “The Wrong Ferarri” and play a game of Let Me Ruin Your Favorite Song. You can download Adam's movie for free at thewrongferarri.com

B.B. stands for Blues Boy. I've never heard of Adam before but he seems like an interesting dude and I'll definately be checking out his stuff. I'm loving this podcast!

Completely forgot about Adam Green. About 8 years ago my friend and I tried to get him to sneak us into his show because we were underage and he never did. Also remember the time he was on Cash Cab.

Curious to actually listen to this, I've been enjoying the podcast thus far!

Awesome! I really dug his and Kimya Dawson's stuff back in the day... I still have a mix tape in my parent's car that has 'Baby's Gonna Die Tonight' on it that I have to listen to every time I go back home to visit.

Also... Thanks, pterodactylcackle... had no idea Adam was on Cash Cab!

Sign in to follow this