🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 46 — Splooge Marooge

Go out into the woods and have some alone time with today’s improv4humans! This week we are joined by members of the legendary improv group the Swarm; Sean Conroy, Andy Secunda, and Billy Merritt! Listen as they meet the pope, sing role playing karaoke, and explore the rules of Splooge Marooge. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Wait, people actually have circle-jerks? I had the same reaction as Besser. That Shit is bananas.

Seriously, I had trouble peeing in front of other guys in sports. What kills me is you know that guy leading it would bully the others, "Why aren't you gunna do it? You gay or something?".

Childhood is hard.

I'm not a doctor, but I've seen one on TV. It sounds like the smoothies/fried fat diet is not in perfect balance yet... it may be low on minerals. I would recommend you eat some rocks as well. But not a full meal of rocks... space them out in small servings, maybe a handful of gravel every two hours, throughout the day.

Hey Matt, what super secret thing are you plugging on your site? I've gone there the last two weeks and don't see any new updates. On the other hand, I might be stupid and just missed it...

-----

About the episode:

I love the fact that there was a Nightcrawler reference, only made better by the fact that Billy Merritt had already had the conversation about Banf vs. Bamf.

Also, when Sean Conroy mentioned 'When the Saints Come Marching In' was specifically made for brass.

I just got laid while listening to this episode. Thank you Matt Bessar and co. :)

• Like 1

I just got laid while listening to this episode. Thank you Matt Bessar and co. :)

I don't consider myself a prude, but there is something about the idea of people having sex while listening to Improv 4 Humans that disturbs me...

• Like 1

I don't consider myself a prude, but there is something about the idea of people having sex while listening to Improv 4 Humans that disturbs me...

Oh that conversation about a bunch of dudes jerking off onto a cookie and then one of them eating it didn't do it for you?

• Like 1

I now want nothing more than to hear an actual old guy ask another old guy "you got static bro?" before I die.

• Like 2

Also not a doctor, but the behavior described sounded a lot like binging, which is an eating disorder. You miiiiiight wanna rethink that diet a little.

• Like 1

I'm for it as long as it's at least sex4humans.

Hey Matt, what super secret thing are you plugging on your site? I've gone there the last two weeks and don't see any new updates. On the other hand, I might be stupid and just missed it...

I was wondering this too.

I have never heard of this Bamf thing before despite living in BC (yes Banff is in Alberta) for most of my life and having visited Banff many times.

Also not a doctor, but the behavior described sounded a lot like binging, which is an eating disorder. You miiiiiight wanna rethink that diet a little.

I was confused the first time I read this, because my brain interpreted "binging" as "the act of using Bing Google to search the internet."

Sorry guys, the project I'm plugging has had a delay. I'm the boy who cried earwolf.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this