🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 96 — Vegan Jock

Helping us transition into the first week of Rocktober is one half of Comedy Film Nerds’ Graham Elwood! Graham shares his worst morning radio situation, recommends watching “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past” purely for the Michael Douglas scenes, and tells us about the First Annual LA Podcast Festival during the Billboard Alternative Albums Music Chart. Howard gives us an update on his 12 Movies of Summah list, Graham explains why he’s tired of found footage hand held camera films, and we profess our love of Caddyshack with out Movie Chart. Plus, we hear how performing in Afghanistan has changed Graham’s life with a game of Chart Darts!

Anyone know when this podcast festival is? (Please respond in either a singsongy or morning radio DJ voice.)

It's funny how both Elwood and Adomian have separately picked up on the tongue flip/roll of radio dj's.

Ku-Ku and The Dragon are the best Whooch nicknames yet!

• Like 1

yay, a mention of my hometown, Rockford, IL, only the 2nd worst city in America to live in!

graham elwood great guest! hysterical ep

for some reason, during chart darts, when the clue included keywords like "captain" and "crunch" i thought of you..ha

Trish is the best nickname for Kulap by far. Even without the broken tooth, Howard still has very noteworthy teeth. My vote for best nickname combo is Trish and The Teeth. Or without alliteration, Trish and Chomps. (Chompers is already a taken podcast nickname for this horrifying pig from JJGO chompers.jpg)

Speaking of Vegan Jocks, my fantasy football team is called "Critter Sanduskies" this year. I hope that's OK (with Howard, I mean... I know it's not OK, taste-wise.)

Sign in to follow this