🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 6 — Caucasian Club

Yo, welcome back race cars! This week we’re joined by special guest Jon Daly to discuss if there is such a thing as “white pride” and if a caucasian club is racist. If you wanna call in with your own smarmy ass racist question, leave us a voicemail at 323-389 RACE.

Best episode yet. I love how Jon called BS on the caller (there was no caucasian club). In fact, a future episode could be called, "Yo, why do white people feel the need to make up fake racist scenarios?"

• Like 1

I had a caucasian club in my high school as well. It was called high school. Though I'm pretty sure no one ever used the word 'caucasian'.

• Like 2

My high school in northwest suburban Chicago was like 60% white and the rest asian, black, and hispanic. There was an asian club, black student club, hispanic club. There were always grumblings by idiots to create a caucasian club, and at some point they started it and called it the European club, there were even morning announcements about it. I think it ended up that a bunch of Polish guys who barely spoke English showed up and it turned into a legitimate European club, but I have no idea because that shit sounded racist to begin with and I wanted nothing to do with it. I just googled it and it looks like it's now part of the ESL stuff, so it's still there, but seems like more an actual European club, not just white club http://www.hehs.d211.org/clubs/SPONSORS%20for%2011-12%20Web.pdf

Sign in to follow this