🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 115.5 — Sklarbro County 20

The 40-Year-Old Boy himself, Mike Schmidt drops by to punch a waterfall on this week’s Sklarbro County! Mike describes how his podcast has morphed into what it is today over its 5 year existence, talks about the time he almost got his truck stolen in Albuquerque, and expresses his love for Rick Springfield. We’re giving Florida a break this week as Dan Van Kirk brings in crazy stories including; a Nebraska man assaulting his wife with a meat sandwich, two Albuquerque teens held hostage in a pet store, and a UT student who denies butt chugging lead him to waking up in a hospital. Plus, Jerry Jones left us a voicemail about Tony Romo’s 5 interception performance.

Is shoving a meat sandwich in someone's face the remix to the

about passionately intense relationships? Because I'd like to think it is.

P.S. I would support having guests on who love the Phillies every week!

• Like 1

"Oh yeah, that dude was in the movie Frequency," silence....followed by DVK finishing with, "Solid flick." I have no idea why, but that made me laugh so damn hard.

• Like 1

Haha, it's weird that he thought of that above the Green Mile.

Dear Sklars, I know you don't like be called out on trivial details but this is probably the fourth time I've heard you making a joke about an absurdly high breathalyzer reading so I feel compelled to say this. Someone registering a 0.40 means that it's 0.40%, so pouring hard liquor would register a 40, not a 0.40.

Haha, it's weird that he thought of that above the Green Mile.

That's what I thought too! The Green Mile is the only thing I remember him from. I haven't seen Frequency, but since it's been described as a "solid flick," maybe I'll have to hit the local Blockbuster Video.

Sign in to follow this