🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Julia

Submit your new HDTGM logo here!

Hey, guys! As Paul mentioned on today's minisode, How Did This Get Made is looking for a new logo, and YOU could be the one to design it!

HDTGM fans have made some amazing t-shirt designs and fan art in the past, so we know you're up for the challenge.

As you know the current logo are Paul, June, and Jason's faces photoshopped onto the Junior movie poster.

How-Did-This-Get-Made-162x162.jpg

What will the new logo be? Make one, post it here, and we'll find out!

We can't wait to see 'em!

What dimensions should it be?

Earwolf uses logos as 1400x1400 and 300x300 for our purposes, but in terms of just submitting your logo for initial consideration, any size will do. Thanks!

This is an open invitation to anyone to take this idea and make it look slick and professional. I do not have photoshop (and I doubt I'd know what to do with it if I did.) so this crude MSPaint mockup is all I can put together at the moment:

HDTGM_zpsffcab431.png

• Like 3

My submission for the HDTGM logo. Hope you like it.

-RJ Casale

8078126893_f3d26601cb_c.jpg

• Like 9

Based on the Birdemic movie poster

How do you attach the poster at full size and not a thumbnail?

How do you attach the poster at full size and not a thumbnail?

I ended up having to upload it to flickr and just linking directly to the image from the insert image menu... there might be an easier way but I kept getting tiny thumbnails when I tried to do it directly.

I ended up having to upload it to flickr and just linking directly to the image from the insert image menu... there might be an easier way but I kept getting tiny thumbnails when I tried to do it directly.

Thanks, that worked. There might be a better way but it works none the less.

RJ

Tried a traditional logo too. Start a new job on Monday, got some free time.

-RJ

8080089889_ca11c2b8d1_b.jpg

• Like 2