🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 8 — Making Black Friends

Yo, what up race cars, race debaters, and Wednesday heads! Jon Daly is in studio today to talk about wanting to be down with black nerds as a white rapper and helps us answer the question if having kids to make black friends is racist. If you want your question answered call 323-389 RACE.

A lot happening in this episode.

First of all, that was THE WORST Dave Barry impression ever. EVER.

Secondly, I think the format of the show is best when you just let the guest start rambling. If you let a white man talk about 'race' uninterrupted for long enough, gold starts to pour out.

Finally, as an Irish man, I loved hearing my relatives talk about how we were the 'truly' oppressed. They would reach back into history and point out some weird form of slavery that we were apparently subjected to (I was never clear if they were talking about the land owners back home or just...you know...the Bible) and how everyone treated us much worse than 'the blacks'. This was then an excuse for screaming horrible things at the TV during football games.

Yay.

• Like 1

When Jon Daly mentioned his nerd friend by name, I can only hope it's Shonn Greene, RB for the Jets. I just like picturing him at a D&D table.

• Like 1

Jon Daly is a wee bit racist, no?

If you have to keep saying, "Yeah, no, you know I'm not racist..."- you're probably absolutely definitely racist.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this