🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 97 — Funchbob Coolpants

The joyful Ron Funches gives us his take on the Hulk Hogan sex-tape on this week’s Who Charted! Ron talks about his psycho neighbor, tells us what was his favorite radio station on GTA: San Andreas, and shares what he thinks of Drake during the iTunes UK Songs Chart. The Movie Chart answers the question as to which genres Ron could live without and reveals to us why the Katy Perry 3D trailer made him tear up. Plus, Ron explains to us why he thought it would be highly legal to get married at a skating rink with a game of Chart Roulette!

This is my first Funches encounter and I'll be damned if it wasn't wonderful. Great compliment to Howard and Ku and unafraid to drop some video game science. I'll be seeking out other Ron Funches podcast appearances this weekend. Anyone have recommendations?

Love how amused Funches was with Howard's attempts to interview him. Also love the name Funches. Funches.

• Like 2

This is my first Funches encounter and I'll be damned if it wasn't wonderful. Great compliment to Howard and Ku and unafraid to drop some video game science. I'll be seeking out other Ron Funches podcast appearances this weekend. Anyone have recommendations?

He was on YOU MADE IT WEIRD a while back. A really interesting listen. http://www.nerdist.com/2012/06/you-made-it-weird-58-ron-funches/

• Like 3

He was pretty great on The Champs. http://thechampsyo.com/2012/07/the-champs-podcast-ronald-funches/

DJ DOUGGPOUND IN THE MIX

Went into the show not knowing who Ron Funches is. Finished the show not knowing who Ron Funches is...

• Like 2

Kulap's 30 Days of Rocktober is the cutest thing ever on Instragram! (Sorry, people with baby photos!)

Check him out at The Indoor Kids. He did an episode about gaming with your kids.

http://www.nerdist.com/2011/09/the-indoor-kids-11-the-gaming-with-parents-episode-with-ron-funches/

• Like 2

For the upcoming rumored live Chicago show, have it at the Hideout! Eric Andre threw a big mac at me there once (no big deal).

Glad to see the hair getting long again Howie, you were starting to look like a crazy army vet still fighting his war.

Went into the show not knowing who Ron Funches is. Finished the show not knowing who Ron Funches is...

He was a member of Marcus Marx and his Funky Bunches.

Team Wie's shirts totally have a DBS logo on the front and a scorpion logo on the back in memory of his lost jacket. Who wants to make them?

I would probably still be on team Kulap, con grapefruits para boobies.

Kulap's 30 Days of Rocktober is the cutest thing ever on Instragram! (Sorry, people with baby photos!)

Does anyone else think it's weird that Rocktober has 30 days even though October has 31? And furthermore, that the 31st is the one that's typically associated with costumes?

I liked the new charts theme, but I think Ulrich is gonna come down hard on them for dropping the "pullin' a movie chart from out of her knee-high socks" theme just as the Kulap Kneehighsocks are about to be released. Corporate synergy!

This is the second week in a row that Kulap has launched into the first chart and it surprised me... like "Oh, yeah, this podcast counts down charts!" The opening conversations have been so much fun to listen to that I completely forget about the regular structure.

Sign in to follow this