🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 11 — Latin Attraction

Yo, what up race cars! The Sklar Brothers leave the calming shores of Sklarbro Country to join Andrew Ti today to figure out if a white male being mostly attracted to latina women is racist. Leave us a voicemail with your questions about attraction at 323-389 RACE.

I am black, and fins Latinas to be what I have been attracted to since I was a teen. Not racist in the least.

I'm white, and dated a Latino lady for a couple of years. Even in the dirty south it ws kosher. Is it racist that people want to give you street cred for dating a person of another race?

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

It's the guy who called in. A few points of clarification:

1.) My name is John, not Sean.

2.) I am currently dating a white lady hence the term "almost exclusively"

3.) The call was made outside of a bar, accounting for the noise. I had to make the call right away because I had been called racist for the exact thing I called in about.

4.) It may be a product of circumstance because I was born in Spanish Harlem, moved to Southern AZ, and then back to NYC in Alphabet City, so my exposure has been pretty consistent.

Thanks for taking my call and giving me some things to think about, I am not sure how many of your calls cause serious introspection on the behalf of the caller, but this one did.

Sign in to follow this