🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 180 — Friends Without Words

I hope Gilly's "Sorry!" becomes the new Borat's "My wife!"

• Like 1

COMMUNity....GGGGrrrrrrrrr What Huh Why no comment, even? Here is the promo anyway as if...AHfuhsdiughfkjsadhfglkjhdlkgj frustrated keypad mashing

I hope Gilly's "Sorry!" becomes the new Borat's "My wife!"

I loved Gillian's reaction to the first time Scott said that, and that he kept running it into the ground, almost certainly because of said reaction. After Garry and Gillian were married, I was disappointed that it took Scott so long to say "My wife!"

On the other hand, congrats to the Choctaw for breaking his record for consecutive episodes mentioning President Obamacare.

On the other hand, a great silence fell over the nation.

Lauren has been really funny on I4H and was great here. Would like to hear more of this character or others.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go grab some Five Guys.

#ripossibly this post

I WANTED TO HEAR ABOUT GILLIAN'S STOLEN GAMEBOY GAMES ITALIAN EXPERIENCE, SCOTT!!!!

You inconsiderate jerk.

• Like 1

My love for this podcast and PFT is getting unreasonable..Im gonna go hunt monsters undercover with uncle gary..

I'll one up you on that..I like to pretend that all the CBB characters are somehow connected, like Tracy was a former student of Miss Listler, and perhaps "Bro" was one of the guys Tracy met in Italy.

Oh man, I should start writing some CBB fan fiction...

• Like 2

"A great silence fell over the nation" that made me laugh unreasonably loud. Also Scott's "You go back to Africa." cracked me up.

Lauren was great, I enjoyed that character. Gillian was charming as always. Best wishes to her and Gary. Well... best wishes to just her I guess since Gary is likely dead by now.

I'll one up you on that..I like to pretend that all the CBB characters are somehow connected, like Tracy was a former student of Miss Listler, and perhaps "Bro" was one of the guys Tracy met in Italy.

Oh man, I should start writing some CBB fan fiction...

I'm with ya

I know somebody exactly like Lauren Lapkus' character on this show. Right down to weird specific details. But mainly the time abroad in Italy.

She changed the native language on her work computer to Italian because she says they have more interesting words.

please don't ever have Tracy the College student back on the show. Aye Dios Mio!

I sat on a plane with a girl who is exactly the same, word for word, "like" for "like" as Lauren's character, I've never met someone I wanted to kill so much and hook up with at the same time. Well done, I always love Gillian's emotional breakdowns over phone games.

Thanks for playing my daughter's song! She ran around saying, "I'm famous!" I told her she was famous for a week and then no one would ever hear from her again.

• Like 2

Was the "Sorry!" a reference to something? It was hilarious either way, but the 1st time Scott said it, Gillian reacted to it like she'd heard it before.

I like the poster. Looks like Scott is Super Cool Only Touches Titties.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this