🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 116.5 — Sklarbro County 21

Professional wrestler and fellow podcaster Colt Cabana drops by to Fireman Takedown a Fjord on this week’s Sklarbro County! Colt tells us how his love of podcasts made him want to start “The Art of Wrestling” podcast, shares a story about his failed attempt of becoming the only Jewish entertainer in wrestling, and talks about being in a show with Tammy “Sunny” Sytch during her recent 3 day arrests. Dan Van Kirk joins us as always with some crazy stories involving a 40-year-old man’s scuffle with an 18-year-old for running over his female friend’s pirate hat during Georgia’s annual Pirate Fest and a man who was arrested for allegedly fighting a stop sign. Plus, Randy Moss’ dog leaves us a voicemail about some of his dietary concerns.

• Like 1

Colt needs to go from the local municipality of The County to be introduced to the calming shores of the Country! Please have him back soon. Great show, baby brother(s).

• Like 1

Loved Colt on the show today! I haven't followed the WWF since I was a kid but man, that guy is wonderful. You need to have him on more often!

Also...any chance we can meet Dumb Randy's dog?

• Like 1

I loved this show because I've wanted you to do a podcast with Colt Cabana for a good while. I caught on to both of your podcasts at the same time and I thought you all would mesh well.

Wow, the Pirate Invasion in Beaufort (NC) only lasts a day and a half. Four days is hardcore.

Aw, dumb Randy. He means well.

I don't know how things are run in the County (Or the Country), but if a wrestler tells me he wants more Dumb Randy, I'd give him more Dumb Randy......

Sign in to follow this