Episode 116.5 — Sklarbro County 21

8 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Professional wrestler and fellow podcaster Colt Cabana drops by to Fireman Takedown a Fjord on this week’s Sklarbro County! Colt tells us how his love of podcasts made him want to start “The Art of Wrestling” podcast, shares a story about his failed attempt of becoming the only Jewish entertainer in wrestling, and talks about being in a show with Tammy “Sunny” Sytch during her recent 3 day arrests. Dan Van Kirk joins us as always with some crazy stories involving a 40-year-old man’s scuffle with an 18-year-old for running over his female friend’s pirate hat during Georgia’s annual Pirate Fest and a man who was arrested for allegedly fighting a stop sign. Plus, Randy Moss’ dog leaves us a voicemail about some of his dietary concerns.

#2 whoismisterjim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

Colt needs to go from the local municipality of The County to be introduced to the calming shores of the Country! Please have him back soon. Great show, baby brother(s).

#3 Jubs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

More Colt Cabana please.

#4 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

"We'll be back with more $10,000 Pyramid." GOLD!

#5 Luke HENDERSON!

AKA Luke Henderson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

Loved Colt on the show today! I haven't followed the WWF since I was a kid but man, that guy is wonderful. You need to have him on more often!

Also...any chance we can meet Dumb Randy's dog?

#6 Kala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

I loved this show because I've wanted you to do a podcast with Colt Cabana for a good while. I caught on to both of your podcasts at the same time and I thought you all would mesh well.

#7 Astronaut Mike Dexter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

The Colt Cabana seal of approval for Dumb Randy, love it!

#8 Kristi_Lynne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

Wow, the Pirate Invasion in Beaufort (NC) only lasts a day and a half. Four days is hardcore.

Aw, dumb Randy. He means well.
"We need to focus on the important things in life: friends, waffles and work. Or waffles, friends and work." -- Knope 2012

"Those darn ghosts! Probably left their ghost shoes all over the ghost stairs. I'm gonna' ghost-trip all the way down on them!" -- T.J. Miller, Sklarbro Country 100.5

@CallSignKay

#9 tehdingo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIn your grocer's freezer

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

I don't know how things are run in the County (Or the Country), but if a wrestler tells me he wants more Dumb Randy, I'd give him more Dumb Randy......
Disciple of Henderson